Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Challenge #20

Happy Friday everyone! Yes, you know this is my favorite blog to post because it's the start of a weekend as well as a new challenge! We loved visiting your blogs and seeing all the awesome cards and handbags last week. Here are the 3 Guest Bar-Tenders for next week's challenge:





Congratulations ladies! Please email me so I can send you the details. :D
And now on to this week's challenge - are you ready?
It's a SKETCH!! Yes! You never know what to expect at the Bar. ;)
We have a wonderful lineup of cards so sit back and enjoy!
From our Guest Bar-Tenders:

12year old Hollyanne

Peri

Davi

Thank you so much ladies!
And from our Bar-Tenders:
Sparkle

Anita

Darlene

Joni

Thank you so much to the DT for all of the wonderful inspiration!
Now I know the weather is gorgeous out, and many of us are spending more time outdoors than our craft tables. But I do hope you come and join us this week. :D Please click on the happy blue frog below to enter your card, you may be our next Guest Bar-tender! Have a wonderful weekend everyone, enjoy this beautiful day.

6 comments:

  1. Super cards. Thank you for choosing me as one of the three from challenge 19 - what a lovely surprise - I've emailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great DT creations! I've just become a 'follower' and will get a card done for this challenge and link it soon. Thank You ~ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just became a follower. I love your simple sketch. It leaves so much open creativity. My goal, since retirement, is to become part of a design team....so if you need a new member, please let me know. The design team created such wonderful cards. If you have a moment, please feel free to check out my blogspot: u-inspire-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration and the fun sketch challenge ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like i just missed these, but thought i would share my card,

    http://tiggertastic.blogspot.com/2010/06/weekly-update.html

    ReplyDelete